Los Angeles Wedding Photography
As one of the most sought-after wedding photography studios in Los Angeles, Michael Anthony Photography has served the greater LA metro area for over 11 years. Having photographed at nearly every popular venue in the city, we are very experienced in capturing weddings all over the LA area.
Our LA Wedding Photography Studio
Our wedding photography studio offers complete wedding album packages, including professional wedding photo editing, wedding albums, and wedding prints.
The wedding photographers at Michael Anthony Photography understand that your wedding is one of the most important days in your life. Our focus is to provide you with beautiful wedding photos you will cherish for a lifetime and we would love to tell your wedding story through our photographs. All of our Los Angeles wedding photographers are passionate about what they do. They will work closely with you before, during, and after your wedding day to ensure complete satisfaction and flawless results.
Our approach to wedding photography is unique in that it combines an artistic eye along with traditional techniques. This means that you can choose from many styles when working with us for your wedding.
Wedding Photographer Availability
When choosing a wedding photographer, it’s essential to understand that the best photographers usually book up quickly. It’s common for our couples to book us for their weddings 12 or more months in advance. By booking early, you ensure you’ll get your choice photographer on your wedding day.
To check our availability, get in touch with us here.
We photograph a limited amount of weddings each year, so reach out early to make sure we have your date available!
Our Wedding Photography Prices
Our wedding photography pricing is affordable and customizable. In order to give you an exact quote, we just need you to fill out this form to ensure that we provide you with accurate information.
Our pricing is charged at an hourly rate and always includes two photographers. Albums, engagement sessions, and wall art are also available.
No two photographers are created equal, but I have been named one of the best Los Angeles Wedding Photographers and one of the best wedding photographers in the world on numerous occasions. I hate bragging about myself, so here is a quote from my past
Despite my accolades, I love photographing weddings, so I keep my pricing accessible and reasonable to continue working with brides every wedding season.
We have all heard stories of people wishing to spend more on their wedding photographer. I promise you, our rates are reasonable, and if you hire us, you will always end up with photos you love.
Our Wedding Photography Awards
Michael has been a speaker, educator, and mentor to wedding photographers worldwide since 2015. Here are some of his accolades. For a full list, click here.
- Named #1 Photographer in the USA 2019, 2021
- Named Master of Photography by Professional Photographers of America
- Earned over 200 awards in international image competitions
- Best of Nations Winner – Photographic World Cup (2020)
- Gold Medalist – Team USA – Photographic World Cup (2020, 2022)
- Finalist – Team USA – Photographic World Cup (2020,2022)
- Featured in Brides Magazine, Grace Ormonde, Huffington Post, Junebug Weddings, Shutter Magazine, Rangefinder Magazine, Professional Photographer Magazine, and more
- Photographed Pro Athletes, Celebrities, CEOs, Politicians & Influencers
- Speaker at international conventions since 2015, including WPPI, Wedding MBA, Shutterfest, Imaging USA, PhotoPlus, and more
- Featured in advertisements by Canon USA, Profoto USA, Magmod, Imagen-AI, Sigma USA, Panasonic, and many more
About Our Los Angeles Wedding Photography Services
We offer various Los Angeles wedding photography services to fit every need and budget. We’ve got you covered whether you’re looking for a simple elopement package or comprehensive all-day coverage.
I have been photographing weddings for 12 years and have seen it all! I know how to capture all the special moments, big and small, that make your wedding day unique. We have photographed at hundreds of venues and likely shot at yours!
It’s also likely that we have worked with your vendors before. We are close with many of the Los Angeles Wedding Planners in the area.
Want to see our wedding albums? Take a look here.
Our Wedding Photography Style
I believe that wedding photography is an art form, but good wedding photographers need to be able to adapt their art to their client’s aesthetics. I always try to customize our shooting for the individual client we are working with.
Candid Wedding Photography
While it’s well known that my team and I take unique portraits of our clients, we feel the most important to capture beautiful candid photos of our clients and their families. We feel that these photos are the most important to our clients, as they show
the true emotions of the day.
Cinematic Wedding Photography
We also specialize in cinematic wedding photography, which is a style of wedding photography that is inspired by Hollywood films. We believe this photography style captures the essence of a couple’s love story in an artistic way.
Natural Wedding Photography
In addition to our unique and candid style, we specialize in natural wedding photography. This style of photography focuses on capturing the moment’s beauty more traditionally. We prefer to use natural light here.
The MAPhoto Difference
At the end of the day, you have hundreds of choices for wedding photographers in LA, so why should you choose us?
Well, we are a husband and wife team that understands what it is like to go through this process of getting married. I understand the need to provide excellent photos and a fantastic experience.
We are dedicated to our clients and will go above and beyond to ensure that you have a fantastic experience working for us. We believe in overdelivering.
Most important, when you choose to work with us, I will go out of my way to treat you like family and make sure that you remember every moment of your wedding day just as you envision it now.
I have said a lot about why you should work with us, but sometimes its best to let my past clients do the talking. We have over 100 5-Star Reviews from past clients.
Film or Digital?
This isn’t even a question. We shoot 100% digital, but film/digital hybrid photographers have done an excellent job branding themselves over the years; however, let me tell you the truth…..There isn’t a modern digital camera that can’t give you a look
and feel of film photography.
On the flip side, however, the film is limited to 32 images per roll, meaning you’re likely to miss some crucial moments if you go with a film photographer.
We use the latest and greatest digital cameras; we can get whatever look you want and not miss a moment.
Areas we serve in Los Angeles
We service the following: Los Angeles Weddings, San Fernando Valley Weddings, Santa Clarita Valley Weddings, Pasadena Weddings, Burbank Weddings, Glendale Weddings, Malibu Weddings, Beverly Hills Weddings, Hollywood Weddings, West Hollywood Weddings, West Los Angeles Weddings, Santa Monica Weddings, Huntington Beach Weddings, Manhattan Beach Weddings, Palos Verdes Weddings and many of the other surrounding areas.
Some Portfolio Images
More tips for picking your Los Angeles Wedding PhotographerYou have many choices when choosing your Los Angeles Wedding Photographer. LA has a lot of creative professionals to choose from, so how do you know who is right for you? Below are some tips on how to choose the right Los Angeles Wedding Photographer for your big day
- Do your research. Ask around or look online for referrals. Once you have a few Los Angeles Wedding Photographers in mind, take a look at their portfolios to see if their style matches your vision for your wedding photos.
- Meet with the Los Angeles Wedding Photographers you are considering and ask them about their experience, approach to weddings, and what packages they offer. Be sure to also ask about pricing and any additional fees that may apply. Do a consultation! I recommend doing it in person if you can because it will allow you to get to know your photographer’s personality as well as their studio space.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with the Los Angeles Wedding Photographer you choose. This is someone who will be spending a LOT of time with you on your wedding day. You want to make sure you connect with them and feel like they understand your vision for your wedding photos.
- Look at multiple portfolios, reviews, and blog posts to get a feel for the Photographer’s work. You should also ask to see a complete wedding album, as this will give you the best idea of what to expect from your own photos.
- Ask lots of questions! This is one of the most important days of your life, so you want to make sure you are comfortable with your Los Angeles Wedding Photographer and have all of the details worked out ahead of time.
Choosing the right Los Angeles Wedding Photographer can seem like a daunting task, but if you take the time to do your research and ask plenty of questions, you’re sure to end up with beautiful photos that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.