Vertigo Event Venue
Los Angeles Wedding Venues
Just north of downtown Los Angeles, the Vertigo Event Venue has become a premier spot for all kinds of events. This includes weddings and receptions.
The Vertigo Event Venue offers unique and distinct spaces to accommodate a variety of different events. This flexibility can really ensure a unique look for your wedding. The venue provides 4 different spaces, each with its own unique charm. These spaces include
- A Lower Lobby, with a crystal white, mirror grey, and piano black color palette. The lower lobby also has optional access to…
- The White Ballroom, with 3,500 square feet of space. It features a white quartz dance floor, 6 LED TVs and two stages. The dance floor has built-in lighting and also offers lower lobby bar space.
- The Black Banquet also features a white Quartz dance floor, but offers and overall darker and bold color palette with its black Murano glass chandeliers and black granite bar. The Black Banquet is bold and different and great for the more adventurous types. The Black Banquet has access to…
- The Top Bar, which is Vertigo’s second-floor lobby space. The Top Bar showcases an array of reclaimed wood, black quartz, Swarovski chandeliers, and Edison fixtures. You truly get a blend of classic and modern looks here.
Vertigo Event Venue’s website offers a full overview of the different event spaces.
Vertigo has several elements to it. A banquet hall. Event Space. And Members-only club. It hosts live performances, pops up dinners, and for you, intimate gatherings. Vertigo aims to be classy, elegant, but also bold and daring. It’s a blend of classic and modern decor that gives off a chic vibe unlike any other venue you’ve seen.
Vertigo provides valet and public parking for a fee.
The maximum capacity varies depending on your chosen space. The White Ballroom and Black Banquet are able to accommodate 150-320 guests. The attached Lower Lobby and Top Bar can hold 100 guests each.
Catering & Included Items
Vertigo is a full-service venue. It provides several amenities that include::
- Catering and bar services
- A/V equipment
- Event Material Rentals (Chairs, linens, tables, silverware)
Vertigo offers four different types of catering services: family-style, buffet, plated dinner, and bar service. Each service has its own unique charm to cater to the style of wedding you’re going for.
Vertigo offers a full breakdown of its services here.
According to Vertigo’s Wedding Spot listing, pricing starts at $15,000 to book your wedding. The setup fee ranges from $500-$2000 and additional event time can be added for $1000/hr. Catering ranges from $85-$95 per person.
Real Weddings at this Venue
Vertigo Banquet Hall Wedding | Pasadena Wedding Photographer | Raylene And Jay
Raylene and Jay got ready at the Pasadena Langham Huntington and married at the stunning Vertigo Banquet Hall. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had such