Weddings at Terranea Resort
There are few things that are more romantic than the sea, and a Terranea Resort wedding would genuinely be the event that captures this romance. From its grand ballrooms with picturesque views of the horizon to its oceanfront options for ceremony sites, this is one location that will match any fairytale fantasy you’ve ever imagined.
Abundant beauty awaits brides choosing this location as Terranea Resorts Weddings are unmatched in their accommodations and amenities. Not only does the venue create the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs, but they also can accommodate your wedding party in their beautiful rooms and villas. Celebrations can continue into the next day after guests awaken from their luxuriously appointed rooms to a view of the sea.
Ceremony and Reception Venues:
One of the fantastic perks of choosing this wedding venue is its ability to accommodate nearly any size wedding.
It has three main ballrooms, the largest of which seats 900 guests. The Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom is sure to impress your guests with its beautiful contemporary décor and large dance floor. Nearby, the smaller Catalina Room seats 220 with floor-to-ceiling windows opening to a private lawn. This room is perfect for a ceremony that moves seamlessly into the reception. It also boasts a private terrace and views of the sea, lending itself perfectly for a romantic photo session. Not only that but dance floors, tables, and chairs are all included at no extra cost!
If an outdoor venue is what you’re looking for, the Terranea has everything you could want with the perfect seaside backdrop. There are several outdoor ceremonies and reception venues to choose the perfect place. Directly contact their wedding team to design the ceremony and reception you’ve been dreaming about.
Terranea Resorts Weddings stand out in a crowd despite so many Los Angeles Wedding Venues to choose from because they have so many additional amenities to make your wedding, and the days leading up to it, spectacular, including:
- The world-class Spa at Terranea perfect for pre-wedding bridesmaid weekends or morning-of primping.
- Three beautiful pools including a family pool with waterslide and an adults-only pool with a full-service bar.
- A 9-hole, par-3 golf course: alluring to groomsmen activities before or after wedding festivities.
- Several bars to relax at and enjoy cocktails with your wedding party or guests.
- Close to South Bay nightlife and transportation can be easily arranged through the concierge.
- Beautiful outdoor areas and gardens for your Terranea Wedding Photography sites.
- On-site Kids club, called Tide Pool where children can be entertained while adults enjoy dinner.
At 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, this wedding venue seems exotic and remote, yet is accessible no matter where you are in Southern California and is only 20 quick miles from the Los Angeles airport.
For more information contact the catering team directly at (310) 265-2883 or complete a Wedding and Events Information Request Form on their website.
If you're getting married and your wedding venue is Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, I hope that you'll consider me as your event photographer. I've photographed many weddings at this venue and I'm very familiar with the property and how to make the most amazing wedding photographs here.
The Terranea Resort is located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. On a clear day, you can look out and see Catalina Island. Although this wedding venue feels like it's a secluded and far from the hustle and bustle of civilization, it's less than thirty minutes from Los Angeles.
The rooms of Terranea Resort are absolutely gorgeous and they are simply ideal for my style of photography when it comes to photographing brides and grooms getting ready for their wedding day.
The rooms are available in bungalows, casitas, and villas with and many feature hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings and amazing window light—many of which have views of the Pacific Ocean.
Terranea is a 102-acre private hotel that features public cliff and beach access. As a wedding venue, you'll see Mediterranean influences in its architecture, particularly in rooms with private terraces and rooms with outdoor fireplaces.
This southern wedding venue California also has resort amenities including a nine-hole golf course an oceanfront spa, three swimming pools, and eight restaurants and bars.
For your wedding ceremony, you can walk down an aisle near to a bluff and exchange vows with your fiancé under a magnificent pergola.
After the wedding ceremony, you can then adjourn to an outdoor patio for your cocktail hour and then move inside to the Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom or the Marineland Ballroom. Some of the wedding venue amenities unique to Terranea include:
- Talented teams of catering staff and culinary geniuses who orchestrate every detail and perfect every menu.
- Spectacular outdoor wedding and reception locations that overlook the Pacific Ocean.
- Huge stylish ballrooms that feature well groomed reception lawns, amazing ocean views, and excellent outdoor to indoor flow.
- Excellent rehearsal dinner locations including this highly regarded restaurant, mar'sel.
- To reduce your wedding receptions expenses, the dance floor, stages, tables, and chairs are all provided at no charge to you or your fiancé.
- Selection of linens, stemware, and flatware suitable for any reception or occasion.
Within driving distance are many of the attractions that have made Los Angeles and Southern California famous including Disneyland, the Santa Monica pier, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, and major sporting venues like the Staples Center, Dodger Field, and Angels Stadium