Weddings at Terranea Resort
There are few things that are more romantic than the sea, and a Terranea Resort wedding would genuinely be the event that captures this romance. From its grand ballrooms with picturesque views of the horizon to its oceanfront options for ceremony sites, this is one location that will match any fairytale fantasy you’ve ever imagined.
Abundant beauty awaits brides choosing this location as Terranea Resorts Weddings are unmatched in their accommodations and amenities. Not only does the venue create the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs, but they also can accommodate your wedding party in their beautiful rooms and villas. Celebrations can continue into the next day after guests awaken from their luxuriously appointed rooms to a view of the sea.
Ceremony and Reception Venues:
One of the fantastic perks of choosing this wedding venue is its ability to accommodate nearly any size wedding.
It has three main ballrooms, the largest of which seats 900 guests. The Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom is sure to impress your guests with its beautiful contemporary décor and large dance floor. Nearby, the smaller Catalina Room seats 220 with floor-to-ceiling windows opening to a private lawn. This room is perfect for a ceremony that moves seamlessly into the reception. It also boasts a private terrace and views of the sea, lending itself perfectly for a romantic photo session. Not only that but dance floors, tables, and chairs are all included at no extra cost!
If an outdoor venue is what you’re looking for, the Terranea has everything you could want with the perfect seaside backdrop. There are several outdoor ceremonies and reception venues to choose the perfect place. Directly contact their wedding team to design the ceremony and reception you’ve been dreaming about.
Terranea Resorts Weddings stand out in a crowd despite so many Los Angeles Wedding Venues to choose from because they have so many additional amenities to make your wedding, and the days leading up to it, spectacular, including:
- The world-class Spa at Terranea perfect for pre-wedding bridesmaid weekends or morning-of primping.
- Three beautiful pools including a family pool with waterslide and an adults-only pool with a full-service bar.
- A 9-hole, par-3 golf course: alluring to groomsmen activities before or after wedding festivities.
- Several bars to relax at and enjoy cocktails with your wedding party or guests.
- Close to South Bay nightlife and transportation can be easily arranged through the concierge.
- Beautiful outdoor areas and gardens for your Terranea Wedding Photography sites.
- On-site Kids club, called Tide Pool where children can be entertained while adults enjoy dinner.
At 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, this wedding venue seems exotic and remote, yet is accessible no matter where you are in Southern California and is only 20 quick miles from the Los Angeles airport.
For more information contact the catering team directly at (310) 265-2883 or complete a Wedding and Events Information Request Form on their website.
Terranea Resort Getting Ready Photos
Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Michael Anthony Photography , 26007 Huntington Lane #10, Valencia CA 91355 | 800-380-1217