Mission Inn Riverside Weddings
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa in Riverside is truly an all-in-one facility for couples looking to old-world elegance. This historical venue offers multiple chapels and a quaint outdoor court as well as a trove of reception options and a full-service hotel and spa.
Profess I do to the one you love in the St. Francis of Assisi Wedding Chapel while surrounded by exquisite treasures from around the world. The effused light of the Tiffany stained glass lends perfectly with the gilded gold altar that dates back to the mid-eighteenth century. Accommodating up to 150 seated guests, this non-denominational chapel offers stunning elegance in a devoutly spiritual setting.
Perfect for intimate ceremonies of ten guests or less, the St. Cecilia Chapel is nestled in the corner of the Atrio Courtyard. Featuring a carved gilt marriage altar, dated to 1740, the St. Cecilia Chapel was the only wedding chapel in the hotel prior to 1931 expansion.
For those wishing to say their nuptials outside beneath the stars or a brilliant blue sky, The Court of the Orient is the perfect outdoor setting. Ideal for the ceremony and/or reception, the Court of the Orient accommodates 40-60 guests.
A wealth of reception options await after your Mission Inn Riverside wedding, but here are a few of the prominent venues.
- Originally an art gallery and museum, the Galleria accommodates 120-170 guests and can be paired with the St. Francis of Assisi chapel as a reception hall, or serve as a stand-alone ceremony site for intimate weddings.
- The Santa Barbara Room overlooks the Oriental Court adorned with a collection of antique Asian sculptures.
- Located on the third floor of the hotel, the Renaissance Salon features plush grander.
- Ho-O-Kan offers Asian-inspired decor in a split-level venue featuring a traditional, wood-beamed ceiling and a loft space perfect for 40-60 guest occasions.
- The floor to ceiling windows of the Mediterranean Terrace open to a six-story spiral staircase. Accommodates up to 100 guests, this terrace also features a private balcony.
- Outside, the Atrio Courtyard features a duplicate of the Bacchus fountain in Prato, Italy. Balconies, steps, wrought iron, glazed tile, and carved facades surround this quaint area of the property.
Mission Inn Riverside Weddings
The Mission Inn offers the region’s only hotel with on-site chapels as well a dozen enchanting reception sites. Their dedicated staff of wedding professionals attends to every request, creating a memorable event so contact them today about your Mission Inn Riverside Wedding, and to continue your research into Los Angeles Wedding Venues, please visit our blog. To see full weddings at the Mission Inn, you can click here or here.
Contact Information for The Mission Inn Riverside: 3649 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501. You can call them at (951) 784-0300
Mission Inn Riverside Getting Ready Hotel Room Photos
Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Michael Anthony Photography , 26007 Huntington Lane #10, Valencia CA 91355 | 800-380-1217